Re: RE: seedlings blooming today

  • Subject: Re: RE: [iris-photos] seedlings blooming today
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:41:08 -0500

Francelle, Yes I do.  Actually the show is this saturday, but since this was
a first time seedling, I didn't know how it was going to look. Put several
stalks of other iris in the fridge, this is my first show. I'm more
interested in hybridizing, but will be showing Eagle Control, Thornbird,and
Holy fire, those for sure, maybe more.  Anybody know of a good site that
show's techniques for grooming iris for show?  I'd appreciate any info..
thanks..Will Warner