PHOTO: AB cross: FIRST to bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB cross: FIRST to bloom
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:35:05 EDT

This cross was 'My Funny Valentine' X 'Gene's Little Secret,' and was to produce an AB (OGB).  Since 'Gene's Little Secret' is in dispute as to having any aril blood, this would be OGB- at best.  Several of the 40 seedlings have been contributed to the garbage can, but I have kept a few.....though these may go, too.  Here is seedling #1.....17".

Elm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links