Re: SHOW:Region 6 Guest Bed

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SHOW:Region 6 Guest Bed
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:20:29 -0700

Okay Mike, are you going to tell us about the red iris in the photo?  Is it as red as the photo?  Is it a seedling or is it registered and introduced?  If so what is it's name?  It is a beauty.   Do the iris look like they are going to bloom out?

I wish that my 2005 regional guest iris had displayed some of that enthusiasm here in central WA State.

Patti

Mike Greenfield wrote:
Photos showing typical MTB bloom.

This bed is like little California. Never saw iris growth like this around here. Tb averaging 25 fans 6 to 10 stalks.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
Region 6