  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:Daredevil
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:44:15 -0400

Last year when I sent this to the list there was a lovely box elder bug on
one of the falls. This clump was moved to the new bed and is bug-free so
far. The photo was taken this morning, sometime after 11AM. By 3PM two of
the stalks were on the ground and the whole clump needed staking.

My camera's adding too much red or magenta to some of these. This one is
also a little less purple and more blue in the garden.

Cheryl Leigh

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image