RE: ID Spuria

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] ID Spuria
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:43:44 -0700 (PDT)

You may be surprized but we are closer to DNA analysis than you might think. But the bad news is it is still not definitive. But it is better, since every time you add information you get closer to a real understanding. But unfortunately there are no absolute answers. There are many ways of measuring DNA.

Harold Peters <harold@directcon.net> wrote:
Identification problems may be solved when a DNA analysis is part of the registration but it wouldn't happen until then.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762