Re: TB: Celebration Song

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Celebration Song
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:10:18 -0500

Cheryl, I saw several stalks of Celebration Song, at our local show this past
weekend.  All were much lighter than I'd expected.  Especially when compared
with the catalog pics.   These I saw were grown in SW mo zones 5b/6a. It gets
hot here fairly fast, and most of the blooms had been through 80deg, with
lot's of sun, could have an effect.  Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Links

This is a first-year fan. There's one short stalk and the color isn't as
rich as the catalog photo (for any number of reasons I'm sure) but wow, what
a pretty iris!

Cheryl Leigh