Kathleen's NOID TB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Kathleen's NOID TB
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 23:21:42 -0400

Hi all, and Kathleen

I think your lost-tag TB is Competitive Edge.

Here's what Cooley's has to say about this nice iris in their 2002
catalog. . .

COMPETETIVE EGDE (R. Ernst, '91) M. 36"
A true rimmed bicolor in a fascinating combination of reddish brown and
bluish lavender with yellow beards.  The brown rim is well defined in a
1/4" width around the entire fall.  Coloring is clean and clear.  Good
substance and fine branching with seven buds.  HM '93; AM '95

Looks like this is your iris!
I have Competetive Edge in my garden, and it's a great grower. . . Even
in Zone 4

Adam~
Region 6
Zone 4.5