Re: TB: NOID

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: NOID
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:19:00 EDT

Re:  TB: NOID.

I'm new to the iris photo group.  I don't really know what "the big dig" is.  I got the iris from Christy Hensler, in NE Washington State, in 1999 or 2000.  She has also tried but been unable to identify it.  I would love to find out what the name of this iris is, as the blue is such a pure color, the iris is strong and prolific.  Again, thanks, in advance, for trying.

Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA
zone 4b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor