Re: tetraploid SDB: Arrival

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] tetraploid SDB: Arrival
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Robert,
Hmm good question. I suppose that since Arrival has 48
chromosomes, crossing it to 40 chromosome SDBs would
probably yield the same type of variable infertility
in its children. I don't know much about this stuff
but I know lots of people on the list would know.

Seattle, WA. zone 8

--- Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>  Sterling if it produces fertle offspring when
> crossed with TB than does it produce sterile
> offspring when crossed with other SDBs?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year

Yahoo! Groups Links