Re: Here's what happens with a little rain

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Here's what happens with a little rain
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:07:24 -0700

Vicki Craig wrote:
Does anyone really want iris that fall over like this. Beautiful blooms,
true. I really do not want a garden full of staked stalks.  Do we really
need such huge bloom?  What are your thoughts?

I have a husband, cats and birds to care for, I do not want to add fallen iris.  We get quite a bit of wind and this year a lot of rain so the iris tend to look pretty gross on the ground and I do not think a garden full of stakes is lovely.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links