Re: AIS:classes of iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AIS:classes of iris
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 21:50:13 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Wenham" <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
To: "Iris List" <iris@hort.net>
Cc: "Iris Photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 23 May 2004 8:19 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] AIS:classes of iris

> We no longer call iris flags for a good reason.

How funny that I should read this today. When I went outside today to
photograph a newly opened bloom, my neighbor, whom I hadn't seen in a while,
was outside talking to my dad. When she spotted me, she waved, called hello
to me, and then exclaimed, "Your flags are gorgeous this year!"

Had never heard that one before! <G>

Cheryl Leigh
hot and humid suburban Philly (zone 6b)