[PHOTO] Re: Request for any irises matching

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Request for any irises matching
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:11:08 -0400

Bill, here is 'Happenstance' as it blooms here (when it doesn't freeze in the bud over winter).  I don't think this matches what you have.
Incidentally, I'm finding 'Vienna Waltz' from the same cross a better parent for width of haft and texture in its seedlings in parallel crosses.  I would have expected the opposite to be true.
Neil Mogensen z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links