Re: 97-96A Request for any irises matching these

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] 97-96A Request for any irises matching these
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 22:18:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2004 7:20:41 PM Central Daylight Time, bardraj2003@yahoo.ca writes:

Is this the seedling that just placed 9th in Florence ?

Yes, I think so. I just saw that too! Perhaps Roberto in Italy will weigh in and explain the competition to us (me).

As a point in passin' that pretty red haired woman that edits The Reblooming Iris Recorder scooped the Concorso internazionale dell'iris, Firenze by about two months.

Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links