RE: IB: Frosted Crystal

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] IB: Frosted Crystal
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:53:27 -0700

Gatty 1978

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Cordes [mailto:acordes@freeway.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 6:45 AM
To: Iris Photos
Subject: [iris-photos] IB: Frosted Crystal

Frosted Crystal -- (HYB?  YR?)

If anyone has any information about this iris, hybridizer, and year, would you please pass it along to me offlist?  Otherwise, I'll find out the info at our show on the 13th of June. :-)

"Frosted Crystal" is the third iris in bloom for me.  First was my infamous unknown purple IB, and second is "Pale Cloud", which I will pass along when a nicer flower appears!

Enjoy!  I know I am!  We FINALLY have dry weather that I can start making some crosses! :-) Hooray!

Adam Cordes
Region 6
Zone 4.5
Hillman, Michigan