Re: Pattern and/or similar iris help request

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pattern and/or similar iris help request
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:56:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2004 10:01:25 AM Central Daylight Time, randysiris@juno.com writes:

This is Tempting Fate (' 93 Meek) described as small ray pattern at tip of beards

Thanks Randy.

I don't recall ever having seen Tempting Fate in the flesh. I would be real curious to know it is more similar to Tom Johnson (as I recall it) with the veining spread intirely across the falls on the blooms interior (an _expression_ of haft marks in my mind) or actually has a veined zone with solid colored hafts as the breeder of the seedling I posted has indicated to me.

Hope someone has TF bloomin' and will tear one apart and take a close look for me. I never ask for much, huh? <laughin'>

Prechate the help.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here