New to group

  • Subject: [iris-photos] New to group
  • From: "Sheri" <MNHop2@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 15:33:24 -0000

Hello all,

I'm a fellow Iris lover from Minnesota.  I just recently found this
group while trying to find Iris to add to my parents currently
Irisless farm.   I am on the hunt for good cold hardy Iris for zone
3, central Minnesota.  I was hoping I could see pictures of what
everyone had blooming, by joining this group, but I haven't seen a
single picture yet!  Due to email space I am getting the posts in
digest form and I occasionally check the web list as well.. no
photos. Help?  What do I need to do to see your wonderful pictures?
Any and all advice for good cold hardy varieties or varieties to
avoid would be appreciated, THANKS!

Sheri in MN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM