Hula Dancer

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Hula Dancer
  • From: "Maxine Matthews" <maxinem05@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 14:15:02 +0930

Hi all,
I'm a new member to the group, having enjoyed from "outside" all the photos
everyone has been posting and the wealth of information contained in your
emails, so thank you.  Shortly I hope to be able to contribute some photos
as well.
In the meantime does anyone have a photo of Hula Dancer?  I have a
description and think it matches the flower which has come out but am not
totally convinced so if anyone has a photo I would very much appreciate
being able to have a look at it.  I haven't been able to find one on the
internet anywhere.
Thanking you

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here:

Yahoo! Groups Links