Tetraploid IB: Saucy

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tetraploid IB: Saucy
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:07:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

This is one of my favorite, tetraploid IB Saucy. Saucy
was showing exceptional branching and bud count this
year, 14 buds on one stalk. I love the light wash of
purple over the white ground on the falls. It
literally shimmers. Hardly any pollen but very pod
fertile. And Saucy seems to pass on good branching and
bud count to it's seedlings.

Seattle, WA. zone 8

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links