Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Ghio Seedling photos from Region 14 spring trek
  • From: chad schroter charlesschroter@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 21:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have a lot of Ghio seedling photos from his 'stock' field. He says the 'good stuff' is at his house, I missed that tour :(
I have no seedling numbers or parentage etc. Some are re-selects and some are first year.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Chad Schroter

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links