Brown Spuria sdlg longevity

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Brown Spuria sdlg longevity
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

I posted this seedling last week.  The first picture was taken last Wednesday, the day after it opened.  It opened on Tuesday, April 26 but the petals were still a little curled on the edges so I sent the day 2 picture.
The second picture I am posting was taken this morning - Day 8.  Unfortunately it has a bud count of only 2 this maiden bloom. (You can see the second bud has now developed.)  Maybe the longevity of the flower will help to make up for the low bud count.
Suggestions about possible registration??
Jan - So. Calif.

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links