Re: BB: Quinalt

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: BB: Quinalt
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 02:29:22 -0000

That's a cruel photo for someone who loves poppies and can't grow them
successfully.  I'm about as green as all that background.  Maybe I
should give up Texas and move to Missouri.  The fellow I knew
stationed in Afganistan declined to bring me back seeds from those
poppy fields!  I thought their climate might be similar enough to mine
that they'd grow and thrive.  Even with him holding an AK-47 in the
middle of the photo, the poppy fields looked incredibly spectacular.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links