Re: Another of several pretty Iris O.C. has blooming.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Another of several pretty Iris O.C. has blooming.
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:03:40 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:03:40 -0600

The more red of the two that says "Ed Hinson photo" reminds me of 'Christabel, but I think two much blending in the falls and perhaps a bit too ruffled.  Also looks a lot like 'Autumn Sunset', but again I have doubts, the coloring and shape are very close, but striping at the hafts may be off, and the spathes on 'Autumn Sunset' are usually greener.

Yahoo! Groups Links