Re: Abbey Road

Every time I see a photo of Abby Road, I have two thoughts.
1) It looks very much as if it could be a glaciata plicata. I don't
see any signs of residual anthocyanin. Any comments from those people
who havwe seen it in person?
2) The yellow colour in the standards seem to be a water based yellow
pigment, much as what I have found in the standards of Seakist. Is
anyone prepared to test this? Crush up a standard in water and see if
the yellow pigment is disolved. Can also remove with warm alcohol but
then need to add oil to the extract and shake , to see if pigment
remains in alcohol ( water soluble) or moves to the oil,(oil soluble).

Chuck Chapman