Re: Overjoyed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Overjoyed
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 22:16:34 -0400

Pat, this is one great photo!  I loved the one on French Horn, also!!
However, here's one iris that I've had for four years and never had a bloom.
Several things have happened to it, including rot one year, and a borer a different year.  But I've still seen no stalks.  All I've ever had from this plant are nubbin' rhizomes to plant in a better spot and hope for a blooming size plant to grow.  Anyone else in "northern" areas have this problem with Overjoyed?
Underjoyed with Overjoyed,