Re: Helen Collingwood bee baby

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Helen Collingwood bee baby
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:14:54 +0000

Looks a lot like  "Into the Night"  in color and form.

 Raining today maybe frost in the morning.  Wish I had a big fan to circulate the air.  Lots of stalks ready to open.  Even a lot of stalks on my 2003 class of crosses.  Planted them 2004 bloom in 2005, I like that.  Look forward to sharing in a week or so.

Bob in Denver

> I really like this one - super healthy foliage & gorgeous, velvety bloom
> on tall strong stalks. Not modern enough form to suit most, & I would
> like nice wide branching & higher bud count, but still a lovely plant.
>
> The bees are definitely doing a better job making crosses than I am - I
> get more pods & seedlings, but they are producing nicer irises!
>
> --
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
> East Tennessee Iris Society
> American Iris Society web site
> talk archives:
> photos archives:
> online R&I

> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
> Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/2gGylB/TM

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Links