Well, OK here are a few more

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Well, OK here are a few more
  • From: thomas silvers tesilvers@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks John and Barrie,
I don't know yet if any of these seedlings will be
worthy of introduction, but I'm enjoying them all the
same. And I guess time will tell if they grow as
vigorously as I think they need too, and have good
enough budcount, etc.
Anyway, here are a few of the siblings of that last
one. All are from Iris cengialtii X 'Clown
Pants'(variegata X suaveolens var. mellita).

Discover Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Links