SDB: Little Buccaneer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SDB: Little Buccaneer
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:23:43 EDT

SDB:  Little Buccaneer - Schreiner, 1974.

Sorry about posting large files for those of you on dial-up.  I'll try this to see if it provides something for everybody.  Below is a link to the full screen version with full exif. Last year I was pretty unhappy with some of the colors I was getting from my camera so I now use a 5 mp camera and get a little carried away.  At any rate, the colors are true.  For the camera nerds, like me, these are shot in RAW and converted in RawShooter Essentials.

Sharon Engstrom
Colville, WA

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image