Re: SPEC: Iris kirkwoodii ssp. calcarea

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: SPEC: Iris kirkwoodii ssp. calcarea
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:23:04 -0000

Thomas,

Your photos are not showing up in the hort.net archives.  Does anyone
know why?  Those of us that view the postings here via the hort.net
archives where photos are stored are missing out completely on viewing
them.  I am naturally frustrated to not see the photos.  If they don't
manage to get in the archives, I'll contact you and see if you can
send them to me directly.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA