Re: More Iris kirkwoodii ssp. kirkwoodii var. macrotepala

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] More Iris kirkwoodii ssp. kirkwoodii var. macrotepala
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:45:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas -
Your pictures were all wonderful.  They make me want to visit Syria, an area I never had an interest in visiting.  Forgot the iris were there, I guess.  The pictures showed up beautifully in Iris-Groups.
Thank you,  Jan

fietz@em.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:

Hi all,

This is the last one for today (and for the time being). It is quite hard to
select just a few photos out of about 800 I did... (and that's the iris photos

Iris kirkwoodii ssp. kirkwoodii var. macrotepala in 7th/8th century ruins near
Serjilla in northern Syria - a special sight...

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Groups Links