Re: Jan's NOID yellow iris

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Jan's NOID yellow iris
  • From: slengst@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 21:09:26 EDT

That is certainly very close.  The only differences I see is that your's has a full while stripe down the middle while mine has just a start.  Also, it looks like yours has yellow beards and mine is pretty much white.
I was unaware that the SDB's did not grow well in hot climates.  That's a shame.
Thanks for your efforts,

Yahoo! Groups Links