RE: HYB: Into the Night X Wild Card

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: Into the Night X Wild Card
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 21:51:45 -0700

I agree the colors of this one aren’t distinctive.  I liked the BALCS seedling much better.  I know what you mean about not getting your hopes up for something with poor stalks and bud count.  Yet I have a regret over one I trashed six weeks ago.  It was the brightest, most unusual color pattern in the whole field.  Weak as it was, I should have kept it to see what it would do.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9