Tetraploid IB: Fresh Image

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Tetraploid IB: Fresh Image
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 07:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

One of my new favorites. Extremely vigorous,
floriforous clump. Remarkable branching with high bud
count of 9-12 and good growth. Very distictive color,
can't be mistaken for anything else. And on closer
inspection the bright standards of Fresh Image has a
thin rim of lavender. Very cool.

Seattle, WA. zone 8

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links