Re: CAL SIB: Half Magic

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CAL SIB: Half Magic
  • From: Debby d.j.nelson@sasktel.net
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:17:06 -0500

This is lovely Sterling. Do you know how hardy it is? I can't grow PC Iris here in Saskatchewan, but have no problem growing Sibes. Just wondering what my chances would be with a beauty like this in the future.
Debby - Canadian zone 2b (but can grow 4's)
The difference between a Terrier and a Terrorist?  You can negotiate with a Terrorist.