Re: HYB: BALCS seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: BALCS seedling
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:12:33 -0400

Thanks Neil - it is the healthiest plant from the cross, for once, no
rebloom background.  I have been ignoring it, but after hearing visitor
reaction, did a couple of test crosses on it with some of the pollen
from Phil's place.

<This looks to me like it has a lot going for it.  I love the colors
                   especially.   Neil Mogensen  z 7  Reg 4  western NC
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links