Novelty BB: Fran's Flattie

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Novelty BB: Fran's Flattie
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

This is Fran's Flattie, a flat blooming non registered
cultivar that's being passed around. I think this
might be a diploid but can't be sure. Some of the
standard petals don't turn into falls completely,
meaning if they are laying flat they have beards.
Surprisingly for a small plant with branching that's
nothing spectacular, it has an average bud count of 9.
It also has pollen so I have been putting it on a
couple of my diploids.

Seattle, WA zone 8

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links