Re: Re: New Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: New Seedling
  • From: Anita Moran avmoran1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:21:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Very Nice Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: iris4u2@comcast.net
Sent: May 23, 2005 10:54 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Donald.  I am going to post the previous yellow veined one again to show what it has done.  The first year bloom and how it looks in the preceeding years.  It's not as veiny (is that a word?) but to me still beautiful, actually more beautiful.  Seedling 99HH22 how it looked at maiden bloom and then 99HH22(2) as it appears now.

Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden