Re: haft marks

Interesting post, thanks.  I just did a search of the Mallorn
archives and came up with a great post that mostly addresses stripes
but includes some obvious attractive haft marks from older plants of
mostly Oncobred origin.  These haft marks work for me, I especially
like Gold Of Ophir and Scarlet Butterfly.

Sorry for the long link, if it doesn't work, do a search for Scarlet
Butterfly and it should appear.

Yahoo! Groups Links