Re: for Chris Darlington

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: for Chris Darlington
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:07:18 -0000

> > GOLD OF OPHIR seedling.  Probably one only a parent
> > could love
>  I think that stament is a little off the mark. I like
> it.

Well, there are probably going to be some of us that do like it.  But
it isn't the current modern form and it's a smaller bloom and is also
in brown.  Brown is a color that doesn't have universal appeal.  The
maroon in the photo actually looks more brown in the garden.  I'm
hoping one of the siblings that didn't bloom, but put on increase
closely repeat the color and pattern.

Yahoo! Groups Links