RE: HYB: TB: New Seedling with haft marks

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] HYB: TB: New Seedling with haft marks
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:45:20 -0700

I don’t think Orange Plume is ever a rebloomer.  Betty Dunn reblooms for Suttons but never has for me.  The clump of 26-39 B is big and vigorous.  It only put up one stalk which had fair branching and seven buds.  I’m certainly keeping it to see what it will do.  I hope it is more floriferous next year.  I like it.

Appleblossom Days X Diamond Blush seedlings are full of repeat bloom stalks.  DB itself has never done much of anything for me.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9