St. Louis 2005 trek

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] St. Louis 2005 trek
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

No one seems to be showing anything from the 2005 AIS National in St. Louis so I am going to post a few of the 05's I photographed there.  I have only finished processing about 1/3 of the trek so I will be posting some more later.
Here are the first 3.  Brilliance (Painter, L.);  Augustine (Schick); Explicit (Ghio)

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Yahoo! Groups Links