RE: New Seedling #23DJ6

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] New Seedling #23DJ6
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:58:59 -0700

You didn't ask about haft marks with this seedling but I will insert foot in mouth anyway. From what I see on my monitor, those I would consider to be fatal haft marks. I realize all of the problems with color accuracy on a monitor. Hopefully you could get garden input from some of the local judges.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762