RE: New Seedling #23BS7

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] New Seedling #23BS7
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:43:14 +0000

I follow, thanks  Harold.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
The first rule of parenthesis is that the number of opening and closing has to be the same. In your 23BS7 parentage expression, there are 3 opening but  only 2 closing. I assume the following from your expression.
1. Pod parent is  HIGH MASTER
2. Pollen parent is seedling 99AD7 which has Conjuration as pod parent and Sweet Musette as pollen parent. If this is true, then the best expression would be 23BS7 (High Master X 99AD7 (Conjuration x Sweet Musette))
IMHO the haft veining that I can see is complimentary to the bloom and is therefore a positive attribute.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762