Re: SDB Royal Overtime

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SDB Royal Overtime
  • From: "Eleanor Hutchison" eleanore@mts.net
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 09:59:12 -0500

Great photos, Sandra!  Do you happen to have a picture of MDB Pixie Pirate?  My label disappeared, altho I'm pretty sure that's what the name is.  I used to draw maps, but in a garden this huge, I just couldn't keep it up.

There's over 80 SDB's & MDB's blooming out there now.  The grass has about an inch of water, plus the driveway is back to being a muddy morass once again, grrrrr.

El, Ste Anne, MB Z3