Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 11:50 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Seedling #23AY6

Maiden bloom, Seedling 23AY6,  This is a sib cross 98-1607 X 98-1614, Acoma X Bogata.  Both seedlings are white with a gold crown or halo on the Standards with red beards.  Both obviously have the blue in the background from Acoma and orange or yellow from Bogata.  1614 is taller so I wanted to get some more height on 1607 which we are introducing next year as Casting Crowns.  The reverse of this cross hasn't sent up any stalks this year.  I will also post a picture of 23AY6's sib 23AY7.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Yahoo! Groups Links