RE: IB: Goddess of Luck

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] IB: Goddess of Luck
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 20:39:38 -0700

re: Goddess of Luck

My wife and I just got home from visiting with our youngest daughter.
Someone else may have commented as I am plowing my way through almost 200
emails. Your Goddess of Luck may not be GOL. I now know that my photo
labeled Goddess of Luck is NOT GOL. Your photo on my monitor does not match
the blue part of the registration description. Maybe one of the median
experts will get involved and help clarify if you have GOL.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762