Re: Strange BATIK bloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Strange BATIK bloom
  • From: "Anna Smith" goatcreek@keremeos.net
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:03:44 -0700

ROUND UP? Not a chance...I am organic (but not certified), and my neighbour is also, has lived there for years, never uses chemicals...only PULLS the weeds (like I do) I could tell you some nightmares about what Round Up has done to your water and foods....but no way has it happened to my Iris.
*Round Up free zone* so sure, we have some weeds, but they are HEALTHY weeds (and my goats and llamas and horses sure love to eat them)