Re: NEED HELP TO ID THIS IRIS, TALL FOR AN IB BUT IT LOOKS LIKE AN IB

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] NEED HELP TO ID THIS IRIS, TALL FOR AN IB BUT IT LOOKS LIKE AN IB
  • From: athene athene1@gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:17:31 -0400

It looks *similar* to one I have (that I bought thinking it was TB Boysenberry Buttercup, which it definitely is *not*).  These are pictures from last year, I haven't uploaded my current pics yet (this one's in bloom right now in Indiana, nothing else is yet)

http://tinyurl.com/j8uhw
http://tinyurl.com/g253g

The colors are slightly different, but the way the actual bloom looks to my eye right now is closer to your photo than to mine.  Someone on gardenweb identified it last year as SDB Muse.  Hope this helps somewhat :)

Shari in Indianapolis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS