Re: Re: HYB: culling New seedlings (from photos)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: culling New seedlings (from photos)
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:06:53 -0500

Thanks much Linda.  I have lots of room right now.  Lots of seed pods mounting already this year...so I am sure that will change in the future.  But, this is great advice and if I could have just gotten my brain into perspective......(I am flying high in so many new blooms this year).....this is the logic I was looking for.  So for now, I will just enjoy my -so so- seedlings until I can come up with something better.  I got one that I really love, color wise, but the stalks are short and only 4 blooms at this time...so that one gets a couple of years to show me what it can do.  The seedlings that are just ok in color......have beautiful stalks with nice bud counts...so I shall let them develop also and see what I might use them for in the future!  I appreciate you time in clarifying this for me......helps to get my head out of the clouds!  LOL

Have a great day all!
Linda in Lascassas
     decided to quite sulking! :)