HYB: surprise seedling 2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: surprise seedling 2
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 07:48:59 -0400

I'm having a hard time believing the label on this tangerine bearded
white - supposedly WILD CARD X INTO THE NIGHT.  I guess there are enough
unknowns for this one to be possible....

Only two surviving seedlings from the cross - the other one is a purple
neglecta.  Form of bloom, stalk and branching are the same, so I guess
it's labeled correctly.

From a cross I made misunderstanding something Chuck Chapman suggested I

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links