HYB: Love At First Sight

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: Love At First Sight
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 23:06:46 -0400

This is my sdlg 99A7, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, introduced this year by Winterberry Gardens.  It has been very difficult to get a photo of this iris that shows both its form and the unusual color, and there is no photo in the catalogue.  Now, however, with my handy dandy new digital, I have been able to get a couple of photos that do it justice.  It was voted best seedling on the 2005 Region 4 spring tour, and also won the Alice Bouldin Award as best seedling by a Region 4 hybridizer.   --  Griff

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image

JPEG image